Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's True

I have a page in my memory that I can't SEND. I'll have to retype the damned thing because it seems to be a format that doesn't allow sending, I must have hit the forbidden key or something. I can find the page, but I can't send it. The address is wrong or something. As if I wasn't crazy enough. It's a good page and I need to save it. Did any of you get something called "Late, Cooler"? I was writing and saving during intermittent black-outs. Shades of hell. I'm going crazy, maybe it's the heat. Alright, I'm calm. I'm sitting in the middle of a blue plastic tarp and I just poured a gallon of tepid water over my head. I consider this normal behavior, what's the base line here? Is it important that the tarp is blue or is that red herring? The missing page might provide a clue. I don't know. Shadows sometimes indicate a direction. Whenever I look at a painting I always look toward the light-source. The history of art is where the light is coming from. Not to make too strong a point, but just look. Consider what you're seeing. Light over your shoulder. Might mean something. I don't know.

No comments: