Friday, November 20, 2009

Critical Mass

I can't stand this any longer, that our Office Manager would have an assistant, who would replace me as janitor, and can't tell dirt from a shadow. I'm all for equal opportunity but I don't do child-care as a part of my job. I like Penny fine, she's a bright girl, but her dufus boyfriend and winy kid are driving me crazy. I hate to talk about standards for fear of slings about profiling, but Jesus Christ. When did it become necessary to adopt a welfare family? Do I have to buy them Christmas presents? Get a job, flip burgers. I'm at wit's end here. This issue threatens my tenure at the museum, I don't want to deal with it, I very well might quit, rather than deal with it. I'm upset. Realize I can vent to you what I can't vent to my colleges. Strange. Ashley is inducing a child. The world goes on. That child looks nothing like me, we're not even the same color, but I have a soft spot for young animals. The recession is good for global warming. Go figure. I'd live on the moon, if I could. I hate dealing with people, they're so fickle.

No comments: