Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's Said

I don't know what to make of me, I used to pride myself on being just beyond understanding, and now I want to be understood, I ask my readers to take a leap, they do, without a moment's hesitation and I'm the one that's perplexed. Listen, I was driving home today, and I was thrilled that I hadn't seen three crows, then, just before I reached the end of Mackletree, there they were, feeding on the scraps from KFC. I slammed the truck in gear, got out, yelled at them, picked up the trash. Exactly who is being used here? It's like an insider joke and I'm the goat. You wake up from surgery and they've taken out the wrong thing. -Excuse me, gall bladder maybe?- Not easy to laugh with a hernia, but I manage, nonetheless:

An Ace Bandage
and you, in the wilderness,
is enough.

No comments: